# Three steps to start
It only takes three steps:
- Fill in the registration form.
- Sign the agreements.
- Integrate your system with Straal.
Before you begin
You need to meet a few conditions before integrating with Straal. You will need:
- a registered business
- a website
- a bank account
- developers or technical knowledge
# 1. Fill in the registration form
Your first step is go to our website, click 'get started' and fill out the form and tell us a little about your business. We'd like to get to know your company to better adapt to your needs and preferences.
You'll need the following documents to complete the process:
- photocopy of the official identity card or passport from the authorized signatory(-ies) (shareholders with more than 25% of the shares)
- if home addresses of signatories are not stated on the identity cards – photocopies of utility bills, dated within the last 3 months as a proof of address (note: mobile phone bills are not accepted)
- Certificate of Incorporation – certified true copy of the original (not older than 6 months)
- Memorandum & Article of Association – certified true copy of the original (not older than 6 months)
- a photocopy of the power of attorney to sign the agreement (if the agreement will be concluded on behalf of your company by an attorney-in-fact)
- a photocopy of the first page of the agreement with the bank holding the company’s account that you'll be using for accepting payments
- a link to the webpage with Terms & Conditions or a corresponding PDF/DOCX file if the website is not available yet
- credentials (login and password) to the test account on your shopping platform if the access to your e-store is available only for registered users
# 2. Sign the agreements
You will receive an e-mail with two contracts attached:
- payment services agreement concluded with one of Straal’s partners authorizing the transactions. We will select the solution that perfectly suits the scale, individual needs and characteristics of your e-business.
Both contracts should be signed in 2 copies each. If the (co-)owner of your company has more than 25% of the shares, additionally attach the Statement of the Ultimate Beneficial Owner, necessary to establish the ownership structure. You will receive its draft from us along with the contracts.
Send the required documents by post to the following address: Straal Sp. z o.o., Plac Europejski 1, 00-844 Warsaw, Poland, whereas their digital copies (scans) to [email protected].
Signed contracts will be sent back to your company’s postal address by Straal (technical agreement) and Straal’s partner (payment service agreement).
Please note that Straal payments activation is only possible in the e-store or e-service where it is already possible to place orders.
# 3. Integrate your system
Before you start accepting payments with Straal, make sure your website is in accordance with the law in force of providing services via the internet. Among others, remember to do the following:
- Inform your customers about all the costs (in gross values) associated with the services (packages) provided, such as subscription costs or additional fees.
- Make sure your e-store’s Terms & Conditions contain company policies about: returns, personal data privacy (with the information that Straal will have the access to transaction and customer data for the purpose of processing digital transactions), warranty, withdrawals and so forth.
- Place a legal note with the registered name of the company, its address, telephone number, email address, tax identification number, REGON number, the name of the registration authority (applies to the business activity) in the Contact tab or the footer of the website.
- Display the logos of Straal and other payment systems on your website (download logos).
# Go Live Checklist
You may think you're ready to go live with your Straal implementation. But before you do it, go over the checklist below to make sure everything is ready.
- Is your website integrated with Straal?
- Have you completed testing your Straal integration?
- Have you configured credentials and endpoints for production after testing?
- Have you enabled online payments on your website?
Remember you can consult our comprehensive API Reference at any moment.
For help with payments vocabulary, head to our glossary.
You can reach us by e-mail:
IT Support: [email protected]
Support Team: [email protected]
← Home Transactions →