Straal offers four ways of receiving online payments on your website or in your native app.
It doesn't matter which way you choose, your customers’ personal details will be protected with the highest quality security protocols.
Choose from the following:
- your website, either using your own checkout with the help of Straal.js, or our checkout page
- mobile apps, using the Android or iOS SDKs
- point of sale (POS), using a terminal in your offline shop
In this section you will learn about:
- implementing the Straal Checkout Page
- building your own payment form
- using the Straal API
# Choose your method
Wondering which method you should choose? Below you'll find a comparison of the options.
Receiving payments method comparison
|Straal Checkout Page||Custom payment form||Back-end-to-back-end integration|
|Quick and easy setup|
|Card processing outside your system|
|Full control over customer data|
|Payment form hosted on your servers|
|Customizable branding and UX|
|Minimum PCI-DSS requirements (form to fill)||SAQ A||SAQ A-EP||SAQ D|